Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays Everyone!

'Tis the night before Christmas,
And all through the house,
We are bustling with activity:
Gramma is baking cookies in the kitchen,
Steve and Mazzie are watching Charlie Brown's Christmas,
Peanut Butter is chewing on a treat gifted by a neighbor,
I'm blogging,
Only little Corvin is fast asleep up in his crib.

What a magical year it has been in this household,
We wish you all extraordinary good fortune in the new year and a joyous holiday season.

- Crystal, Steve, Corvin, Mazzie, and Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter and I got out early for a walk through nearly a foot of pristine, fluffy snow



Here is some of that pristine snow in which I made a snow angel while Peanut Butter ran around me. I thought a snow angel was seasonally appropriate.


Under the tree

...with Peanut Butter

Okay, maybe Mazzie and Corvin aren't quite big enough for these seats, yet.


Mazzie with Great Grandma Elaine

No comments: