Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oatmeal and Peanut Butter

I took the first photograph (of the tree) on the first morning that I returned to work. I am working 20 hours per week with the housing market research firm that I worked with previously. I'm very excited to have my toe back in the water again, but still have plenty of time with Corvin and Mazzie. Especially when they are so rapidly growing and changing. Mazzie feeds herself with a spoon and drinks water from a full-size glass. Corvin is working on his belly crawl (very little forward motion, but he puts tremendous effort into it).

Enjoy the videos of Mazzie with Peanut Butter and Corvin with oatmeal!











Videos:

Corvin and Oatmeal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMw63SSJUuo

Mazzie and Peanut Butter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keBxqtXySSU

3 comments:

Neil said...

Wonderful to see your faces in theirs.

Unknown said...

"Mazzie feeds herself with a spoon and drinks from cups of water"
What is she some sort of child protege!!!

N said...

Hahaha too cute! I am glad you are enjoying being back at work and that it isn't too much time away from your babies.